Sunday 26 June 2022

BENEFITS OF SALT AND ASH(Protect your family from enemies)


There are many spiritual Powers and benefits of salt. With so many known and unknown enemies, you need to protect yourself and your entire family from evil people. Writing because you heard and writing from your experience are two different things, today I am writing this from my experience because I want to let people know the worth of the gift that God has given Us (Salt). I was afraid of packing into our new house because of my husband's evil relatives but at a point, I remembered what a man of God who was also a close family friend told me about salt and it's spiritual Powers but my fear was still there.



I also had a Yoruba traditionalist friend who knows a lot about these things and she encouraged me to be fearless and to pack into my new house instead of paying rent yearly. I took the advice and we relocated to our home, on getting there, I promised myself to be strong and to fight for my family. The first thing I did was to Pray, neutralize and purify our entire compound with salt. Once in a while I sprinkle salt around my compound to neutralize any bad thing around and ever since we packed into our home, I built my confidence and I feared nothing because fear is the biggest enemy of man. So today, I want you to know that you can protect your family without running from one prayer house to another. Take charge of your life and your enemies will run for you instead of you running for them. How long shall you run for them? No more for Lord is your strength!
SPIRITUAL BENEFITS OF SALT:
1. Salt is a purifier
2. It cleanses and cures
3. It is used for neutralizing
4. It is used for protection and lots more
HOW TO USE SALT :
1. When you feel uneasy or when you can't explain how you're feeling but you feel bad OR when you are surrounded by evil people or enemies, add a little salt to your bathing water, when bathing to protect yourself and your family from evil attacks. Do this once in a while.
2. Place salt in a little piece of white cloth and sew or tie tightly, put it inside your right shoe when you're travelling or going to a place where your enemies are present OR If it is necessary for you to go where you may not trust, for safety and for protection.
3. Mix salt and blue together and sprinkle in the four corners of your house to ward off bad dreams and bad spirit.
4. Sprinkle salt in the corners of your house and your compound to destroy any JUJU or poison evil people has kept for you.
5. Pray with some salt mixed with sand and a little ash powder in your palm. Call out the Names of your enemies. Pray for their downfall, now blow the salt mixture into the air. Watch and see how they'll run from you and be conquered.
""And the multitude of thine shall be scattered like small dust and the multitude of the terrible ones as chaff""( Isaiah 29:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Meet The First Female South African To Obtain A Ph.D. In Mathematics At The University Of Venda

  GIYANI – `Dr. Daphney Mathebula, 37, the first woman to obtain a doctorate in Mathematics at the University of Venda, is involved in outre...